NWJC Wrestling Association Scholarship Application
for Regionals 2014 in Pocatello, Idaho on June, 2014
1. This Scholarhip is intended for League Wrestlers who participated in League Tournaments (Collegiate style
wrestling) during the 2013-2014 year.
2. This Scholarship is for League wrestlers who place at one of the State Tournaments for Greco or Freestyle
and qualify to go to Regionals 2014 in Pocatello, ID.
3. This Scholarship is to help with the entry fees and a little extra to help where needed for the wrestler.
4. The wrestler who applies should have every intention of going to Regionals.
5. The application form must be postmarked by Fri. May 16, 2014 or e-mailed to Ter esa Lees by 6 pm
Friday, May 16, 2014
Mailing Address: Teresa Lees
1043 5th St.
Washougal, Wa 98671
Home phone 360-326-8768
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The application will be put into a lottery drawing. The drawing will be held on Sunday June 1, 2014 at
6:00pm. The wrestler's coach is invited to attend the drawing . Time and Place TBD.
7. There will be 25 winners and 3 alternates.
8. $ 100.00 per wrestler will be awarded.
9. The winners will be notified by phone the week of June 2, 2014.
10. The wrestler will receive his/her funds at the Regional tournament to insure that he/she did register and
11. Thank you for filling out this application and GOOD LUCK to you!
12. Please keep this half of the application for your records.